Friday, November 25, 2011

Technology Integration - Some Helpful Resources

I have found some helpful articles and resources in my research today that I just wanted to pass along. Those of you who are trying to find ways to help teachers integrate technology might be interested in these.

1) Collaborative Apprenticeship: A New Role for the Technology Coordinator in Teacher's Professional Development by Glazer and Page

2) A series of Ed Tech Professional Development by Judi Harris
One Size Doesn't Fit All: Customizing Educational Technology Professional Development
     Part 1: Choosing ETPD Goals
     Part 2: Choosing ETPD Models
     Part 3: Combining Goals & Models to Fit Teachers' Characteristics and Needs
     Part 4: Evaluating ETPD Designs


3) Twenty Everyday Ways to Model Technology Use from Heather Wolpert-Garwon

I will post more as I find them or as I feel they might be of use.

No comments:

Post a Comment